Monday, December 30, 2013

Blackjack Billy - The Booze Cruise (Official Music Video)

So many great artists out there, some are considered new even though they have been around a long time. Some have wonderful songs and are never discovered at all. I would love to highlight some that I hadn't heard of, lucky for me some of these wonderful people follow me on twitter which allows me to discover who they are and share them with you! This week I'm going to share one of my favorite bands that I found through twitter. I was lucky enough to have them start following me, so I looked them up and fell in love. And when I fall in love I tend to get vocal about it, so I kept harassing the highway till I heard them on there regularly, so glad to introduce you to them, if you don't already know who they are, and if you don't I'm sure you will love them too! Love me those Blackjack Billy Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment